Featured post

What Did Anglo-Force Look Like?

I've been playing around with one of those AI art generator things, generating images for some of the old Anglo-Force characters in a ...

Friday 19 June 2015

Announcing The Two Sheds Review Hall of Fame Class of 2015

A few weeks ago I announced the re-launch of The Two Sheds Review Wrestling Hall of Fame, and because this year was my blog's 15th anniversary I would celebrate by going back to my roots and inducting six British wrestlers.

I can now announce the names of the six members of the Class of 2015 are......(drum roll......)








I can now announce the names of the six members of the Class of 2015 are......(drum roll......)
These six are some of the greatest ambassadors for British wrestling I've seen over the past thirty years or so. It's been my personal pleasure to have met some of them, and to have enjoyed all of their work during my countless years as a wrestling fan, and although my personal Hall of Fame may not carry as much weight as others I offer them all my congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment